I trust that you’ve had a productive week!
I’m very excited to share a great selection of articles on developing resilience, building a future-proof team, getting inspired, managing perceptions, reaching your goals, and improving your approach to sales. But first, I wanted to let you know about our upcoming public course: Female Leadership: Grow Your Influence and Impact.
There is a well-established link between a diverse gender-balanced workforce and better business performance. Across the globe, companies are looking for ways to attract, hire, promote and retain more women at all levels of seniority. This course helps female leaders to maximise their impact and showcase their value through effective communication techniques, enhanced use of networks and heightened self-awareness. To find out more, click here.
As promised, here are this week’s articles… Let me know in the comments below if any of these articles were particularly useful for you!
- The Better You Know Yourself, the More Resilient You’ll Be - After more than 30 years working alongside senior leaders amidst profound change, Ron Carucci has found that there are four strategies you can use to build resilience.
- How Leading Companies Build the Workforces They Need to Stay Ahead - New innovations will change the basis of competition in many markets and alter the sources of advantage for most companies.
- How to Rediscover Your Inspiration at Work - Fortunately, inspiration is not a static state of mind but a process that we can cultivate.
- These Expressions Make You Sound Like You Don’t Know What You’re Talking About – In order to make sure you sound like you know what you’re talking about, cut these common words and phrases from your vocabulary.
- The Stupidly Simple Way To Avoid Bombing On Your Biggest Goals - You have more leeway to adjust the timeline or scope of your goals than you probably think–and still ultimately get them done.
- What Sales Leaders Can Learn From Start-Ups - Sales organisations can gain much from adopting a focused strategy and a game plan inspired by tech incubators and accelerators.
BONUS: How to Build a Company Where the Best Ideas Win
What if you knew what your coworkers really thought about you and what they were really like? Ray Dalio makes the business case for using radical transparency and algorithmic decision-making to create an idea meritocracy where people can speak up and say what they really think -- even calling out the boss is fair game. Learn more about how these strategies helped Dalio create one of the world's most successful hedge funds and how you might harness the power of data-driven group decision-making.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.