This week it’s all about motivating your team and staying ahead of the curve as an organisation. I hope that these articles will inspire you this week:
- The 4 things people need to enjoy work - Typical 9-5 jobs can often be detrimental to physical and mental health. Here’s how to make them enjoyable!
- The Best Ways To Motivate Employees And Get Results - Read what senior business leaders had to say about employee motivation.
- What you can do about the ‘sophomore slump’ - The phenomenon where employees suffer a drop in motivation and productivity in their second year at work can be addressed.
- The psychological theory that explains why you’re better off working solo - Individual productivity tends to decrease as group size increases, how can we overcome this trend in the workplace?
- A Framework for Driving Digital Transformation - David Dubois, INSEAD Assistant Professor explores the three questions that organisations must tackle during their digital transformation.
Bonus: How to speak up for yourself
Speaking up is hard to do, even when you know you should. Learn how to assert yourself, navigate tricky social situations and expand your personal power with sage guidance from social psychologist Adam Galinsky.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.