Here’s to a happier, healthier, and more successful year ahead!
I hope that you’ve had a wonderful start to 2017. I can already sense that this is going to be a year of big things. Here are a few articles that I thought were particularly relevant for this time of the year:
- 5 Ways To Be Happier At Work - We often spend the majority of our waking hours at work. So it makes sense that happiness at work will influence our overall happiness level. Here are a few tips to cultivate workplace happiness.
- 10 Business Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read in 2017 - Here’s a selection of 10 must-reads that we think have the potential to transform your business and take it to the next level.
- Three Ways to Get Ahead of the Digital Competition - Leaders seeking to capture value in the digital age need to expect the unexpected. To thrive in the digital age, business leaders need to accept that competition, like technology, has transformed.
- 9 Powerful Habits That Will Set You Up for Success in 2017 - Quora users shared their favorite uncommon habits that contribute to success.
- A psychologist reveals the key to finding professional success - Clinical psychologist Joseph Burgo Ph.D., author of Why Do I Do That?: Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives, explains the key to achieving real success.
Bonus: To solve old problems, study new species
Nature is wonderfully abundant, diverse and mysterious — but biological research today tends to focus on only seven species, including rats, chickens, fruit flies and us. We're studying an astonishingly narrow sliver of life, says biologist Alejandro Sánchez Alvarado, and hoping it'll be enough to solve the oldest, most challenging problems in science, like cancer. In this visually captivating talk, Alvarado calls on us to interrogate the unknown and shows us the remarkable discoveries that surface when we do.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.