When personal and professional commitments begin to pile up, it can be easy to put your career on auto-pilot. I’ve put together a list of articles from the past week to help you to stay motivated, productive, and regain control of your career:
- Tony Robbins' Best Career Advice Yet - Simple, grounded advice for long term success: Make yourself invaluable.
- Motivation Tactics to Be Productive - Caught in a productivity slump? Try these simple tactics to get back on track.
- Finding a Mentor to Transform Your Career - Mentors are an undeniable career asset, but how do you go about finding one? Read on to find out.
- Negotiation Tips for Each Stage of Your Career - Become a better negotiator, no matter wherever you are in your career.
- Am I in the Right Job? - Laura Garnett proposes 3 things to look for to help you take ownership of your career.
BONUS: A Marathon of Learning
When Vanessa Oshima shared a post about her run on Facebook 3 years ago, she couldn't have anticipated the impact it was going to have. Her high school friend, who was going through cancer treatment at the time, got in touch to let Vanessa know that the post had energized and motivated her. As a result, Vanessa decided to run 5km every day until her friend finished treatment. She shares some of the life lessons she’s learned along the way.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.