Another week down, here are a few articles for your weekend reading! Share any great articles that you come across with me in the comments below.
- Skills You Need for the Jobs of Tomorrow - Finding success in the future world of work will require specific skills. Here’s a few that you can start developing today!
- Self-Reflecting to Capitalise on Diversity - Why instilling a grounded and positive sense of self improves performance and ameliorates hidden bias.
- Build a Better Relationship with Your Boss - One thing that can help you with your day to day work and long term career is building a strong working relationship with your boss. Here’s how!
- Conquer Email Overload and Get More Done - It’s a powerful and essential tool for work, but letting your inbox overwhelm you can cripple productivity. Here’s how you tame your inbox!
- Successful-Companies Don't Adapt They Prepare - Identifying market opportunities early and preparing your organisation for success are common attributes shared by many leading organisations today. Find out why.
Bonus: How to Lead in an Era of Constant Change.
Jim Hemerling, an organizational change expert, doesn’t believe that change needs to be hard. He suggests that adapting your business in today's constantly-evolving world can be invigorating instead of exhausting. In this TED talk, he explains his five imperatives for turning company reorganization into an empowering, energizing task for all.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.