Another week comes to an end, and I hope that yours was a success! Here are my favourite articles from the past 7 days. Let me know about any other great content that you find by sharing it in the comments section below.
- Why You Shouldn't Skip Lunch - 8 ways to turn your lunch hour into a powerful productivity tool.
- How to Improve Team Communication - Fully tap into the unique knowledge, insights, and talents of your organization by improving team communication.
- Three Secrets to Motivated at Work - What steps we can take to invigorate ourselves both daily and throughout our careers.
- Keys to an Innovative Organization - How to change your corporate culture in a way that fosters strategic thinking.
- Intuit's Secret to User-led Innovation - The company’s culture of using “ethnographic” techniques to identify opportunities and improvements has served it well.
- Why Emotional Connection is Key - Customer value is effectively maximised when we connect with customers at an emotional level.
- Making a Tough Decision? Read This - Run through this simple mental exercise before you actually make a decision that will affect your organization.
Bonus: Breathing Exercises for Relaxation
Whether you’re facing a little more stress than usual, or simply want to maintain your personal zen, these simple breathing exercises are for you.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.