Over the past week, I came across a few articles to help you understand your goals and figure out the best ways to achieve them. I hope you find them useful! Share any other great content that you find in the comments section below!
- The First Step to Achieving Your Life Goals - A short story of how one lady took control of her priorities and set out to achieve her (many) goals in life.
- How to Get More Done - Whether you’re procrastinating, unsure of how to start, or are lacking motivation, here are a few tips to get back on track.
- Energising Your Workplace for a Productivity Boost - Why energising people can increase productivity, and how to use that knowledge in your office.
- The Pros of Using a Standing Desk - Research indicates that people who stand throughout the workday are more productive than those who stay seated.
- The One Interview Question to Ask Every Potential Hire - Asking the right questions in an interview can reveal if a candidate’s going to be a valuable contributor and a fit for your company’s culture. Here’s one you’ll want to ask!
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.