Wishing you a Happy Year of the Rooster!
And, whether you are celebrating Chinese New Year or not, I hope that the year ahead brings you happiness and success in your career!
If you have time in between the festivities, you might enjoy reading one or two of the articles below. I know I did!
- Everything You Need To Know About The Year Of The Rooster - It appears that 2017 will have a good possibility of success, productivity and prosperity!
- 5 CSR Tips So You Can Start Giving Back This New Year - In the spirit of Chinese New Year, here are a few tips to integrate your CSR into the overall marketing plan.
- Focus On Intrinsic Motivation to More Effectively Build New Habits - Intrinsic motivation occurs when you do something simply because you enjoy the act of doing it.
- How Technology Can Help Close the Gender Gap - Emerging tools are giving women a host of new ways to empower their professional lives, and the implications for companies are significant.
- Why the secret to productivity isn’t longer hours - Alex Soojung-Kim Pang noticed that he got more done on sabbatical than at work. His latest book is about the benefits of rest and shorter working days.
- How to Stay Positive at Work - In order to behave professionally and keep doing your work, you need to learn how to bring up your mood.
- You’re More Resilient Than You Give Yourself Credit For - Don’t underestimate how flexible, brave, and capable you actually are. Give it a go, and chances are, you’ll probably end up surprising yourself.
Bonus: Happy new year 2017 - Discover the adventures of Archibald Washington in Hong Kong
Timeo-Performance & Akteos Asia wish you a happy Chinese New Year!
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.