This week, it’s all about finding meaning at work, thinking strategically, developing good habits, and performing at a higher level. I hope you enjoy these articles, and I hope that you’ll share some of your own with me in the comments section below!
- Find Meaning at Work - Increasing our sense of meaningfulness at work is one of the most powerful ways to increase productivity, engagement, and performance. Find out how to take advantage of this secret weapon at work!
- Make Strategic Thinking Part of Your Job - Do you find yourself always putting out fires? Ron Carucci shares his advice on how to move beyond reactiveness and integrate strategic thinking into your work-day.
- How to Develop Good Habits - Developing new positive habits and replacing your negative ones can be a powerful tool for improving your productivity. Goalcast shares a practical infographic to help you get there!
- Perform at a Higher Level, Without Doing More Work - How optimizing your diet, sleep and exercise can optimize your performance. This insightful article explores Biohacking and how to get the most out of your own body.
- Giving Effective Positive Feedback - Feedback is one of the best ways to help employees thrive. Here are several things you can do to make your feedback even more powerful and productive.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.