We’ve got less than 100 days left in 2016 to reach our goals for the year, here are a few articles to help you get ahead! If you find them useful, or have other content to share, let me know in the comments section below.
- Non-work activities to boost productivity - For some, productivity starts at the gym. One man shares his tips for building a productive lifestyle.
- Meeting your skills gap within training - How one company is meeting their talent shortage by rapidly reskilling their current employees.
- How does idea flow impact your team? - Research found that good idea flow was the most significant factor influencing group performance.
- Managing change, one person at a time - Individual context is important.create a vision they can understand and will be willing to embrace.
- The secret to networking - Become better at networking, by being you.
- Can we overcome fatigue? - From the people that brought you Bulletproof Coffee, here are five ways to start.
Bonus: The Expert (Short Comedy Sketch)
An oldie by a goodie, this comedy sketch is a hilarious (or terrifying) caricature of impossible meetings:
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.