Communication, initiative, and collaboration are essential pillars to any effective organisation. Here are a few articles I read this week to help you achieve just that! I hope you find them useful! If you have other content to share, let me know in the comments section below.
- Write effectively - Stop trying to sound smart, make your communications count.
- Take initiative at work - Stand out. Cultivate proactivity and take more initiative at work.
- Build an effective team - How to unite and motivate all team members effectively.
- Retain your employees - Why culture is such an important factor for retention.
- Manage remote teams - Overcoming the additional challenges of managing remotely.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.