This week, I came across several articles about succeeding in your career and becoming a stronger, more resilient person. I wanted to share them with you here. Continue to grow, and have a wonderful weekend ahead!
- Signs you’re resilient - Are you tough enough to bounce back from difficult circumstances?
- What makes us stronger? - How we think about stress affects our ability to deal with it. The Economist looks at ways we can be stronger to handle stress better.
- How to deal with stress - Even the most resilient amongst us will have to deal with stress. Daisy Swan shares her 5 steps for dealing with and overcoming stress.
- Books to read - Another great way to reduce stress and improve yourself is to read. So if you’re looking for a book to read, here’s a well-rounded list of titles that you might enjoy. :)
- How to quit - And, if you’ve already decided to leave a company, I encourage you to do it right. You’ll thank yourself later.
An encouraging piece by Padmasree Warrior, CEO at NextEV USA, about her goal to hire 100 amazing people during her first 100 days as CEO. The importance that is placed on hand-picking the first 100 people, because they will hire the next 1,000, is refreshing. As is the value she places on passion and diversity. An admirable goal, and one that will definitely shape the future of NextEV.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.