I encourage you to take some time this weekend to develop yourself in some way, whether it’s inspired by an article below or something completely different, it’ll be worth it!
- Why You Need to Relentlessly Develop Your People - Adaptable companies know something that other organisations miss, talent development is a powerful enabler of agility.
- Learn Job Skills on LinkedIn - Do you have a LinkedIn Premium Membership? Included access to LinkedIn Learning’s library of practical lessons is another reason to consider it!
- Improve Your Earning Potential - As you develop in your career, there are a few skills that make a huge difference to your earning potential. Here are six!
- Negotiating Your Salary? Read This - Practical advice to gain an advantage when you’re negotiating your salary.
- Improve Productivity with a 20-Minute Workout - The right exercise can prime your mind to get more work done. Here’s a great workout to do just that!
Bonus: The beauty of what we’ll never know.
Stay curious. Never lose your sense of wonder. Great video from Pico Lyer.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.