We’re well and truly into December, with many weeks of festivities ahead of us! If you’re taking any time off this season, I encourage you to pick a couple of articles to read while you’re relaxing. Here are 9 of my favourite from the past week:
- 3 Hobbies That Can Improve Your Work Performance - Having hobbies outside of work really can make you far more productive.
- Four Strategies For Boosting Productivity And Increasing Daily Output - Get ahead with these simple approaches to being productive.
- 10 Strategies For Managing Up And Managing Down - Middle managers have the unique challenge of having to manage those under them as well as remain accountable to those above them.
- What Great Managers Do Daily - Microsoft’s Workplace Analytics product analyzes metadata from email and meeting interactions to identify the behaviours of effective managers.
- International Perception of French Managers - National culture has a considerable influence on management styles and understanding our reputation internationally can help us to be more effective.
- Four Reasons You Hate Networking And What To Do Instead - The standard networking mixer doesn't exactly bring out the best in most of us. Here are some alternatives that do.
- Here's How I Survived 16+ Hour Workdays Without Losing It - While unbearably long hours take a toll on everyone, there are routines that can help you to get the most out of your day.
- 9 Ways Robots are Going to Impact Your Job - Business leaders share their thoughts about robots and the future of work.
- Wall Street Jobs Won’t Be Spared from Automation - Automation has already impacted many industries. Now, key functions within the finance industry are in the cross hairs.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.