The ongoing festivities signal that we’re fast approaching the end of 2016. Looking back at your year, how did things go? Did you achieve what you had hoped to? What are you proud of? What would you do differently?
Those were some of the questions that I considered recently, and inspired some of the article selections below. I hope you find some of the articles valuable. Let me know your thoughts and plans for 2017 in the comments!
- 15 Things Successful People Do Over Holiday Breaks - While this time of year might be a bit chaotic, a break from work can offer you the chance to recharge and refocus.
- 10 Essential Tips to Boost Productivity at Work - Ready to take your productivity to the next level? You have come to the right place.
- New Year's Resolution Ideas: 17 Career Goals You'll Be Able to Keep - Look at your career and set some firm, measurable goals that you can actually track and achieve.
- 7 Things You Can Do Right Now to Be More Productive in 2017 - start the new year on the right note, incorporate these tips in your day starting now.
- These 6 Tools Will Make 2017 Your Most Productive Year Yet - Which apps will make you most productive in crushing your New Year goals?
- 6 Planners That Will Make 2017 Your Most Productive Year Yet - Stop procrastinating and achieve your professional and personal goals in the new year.
- 17 Ways To Make 2017 Your Fittest Year Yet - Fitness can be a powerful tool to improve your productivity at work.
- Why Morning People Struggle On The Night Shift - Neurological differences afford benefits and disadvantages to each group.
Bonus: Why are there still so many jobs?
Here's a paradox you don't hear much about: despite a century of creating machines to do our work for us, the proportion of adults in the US with a job has consistently gone up for the past 125 years. Why hasn't human labor become redundant and our skills obsolete? In this talk about the future of work, economist David Autor addresses the question of why there are still so many jobs and comes up with a surprising, hopeful answer.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.