This week it’s all about making a great first impression online, transforming your productivity, managing your energy, being a great salesperson, and gaining truly useful business insights.
Have a read of these articles below, let me know your thoughts, and share your own favourite articles in the comments section below. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
- Building an Effective LinkedIn Profile - Make a great first impression online to boost your professional image.
- Habits to transform your Productivity - Do you use any of these habits to be more productive? Let me know in the comments below.
- Why Energy Management is so Important - By managing our energy, we can boost our productivity significantly and increase our work satisfaction.
- Principles that Great Salespeople Follow - Principles to solidify Sales as a valuable, sustainable, integral business function.
- Building Effective Feedback Systems - Navigate the organizational complexities of implementing effective feedback mechanisms for game-changing insights.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.