Here’s my round-up of the best stories I came across in the past week. Read on:
- 6 Ways To Check That Your Career Skills Are Still Competitive - Avoid getting caught up in the day-to-day rush and neglecting your own skill development.
- Finding Work-Life Balance Between the Margins - Increase employee morale, engagement, and workload management through flexible working arrangements.
- A Data Driven Approach to Creativity - Innovate better by leveraging personality types when forming your innovation team.
- Starting Your Career Far from Home - Achieve career success and personal satisfaction by getting “far away” early on in your careers.
- How To Negotiate Your First Salary - A hot topic for first-time job-seekers: Several strategies that you can use to make sure you are getting what you're worth
BONUS: Want to get ahead? Be paranoid.
“Is this good enough? Can I do more?” These are just two of the questions that Lars Fæste suggests managers to ask themselves to constantly drive improvements in their business and achieve long-term competitive advantage.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.