LIVE Webinar – Overcome the Challenges of Working Remotely on February 27th
LEARN HOW TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGES OF WORKING REMOTELY.
Since the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak across Asia, businesses in the region are currently facing the world’s biggest ‘home-working’ experiment! Most of our clients have been sharing with us the tough realities of their day-to-day remote working experiences.
Remote working is putting a lot of added pressure on people and organisations as many of us are learning best practices as we go along.
Timeo-Performance was founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We build and grow skills in Asia and we support Organisations and teams with training, including remote working related topics.
That’s why we decided to make our own contribution in these rough times, and put together a FREE 60-minute webinar to share best practices, skills, techniques and practical tools on how to get the most out of ‘remote working’.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL DISCOVER STRATEGIES TO ADAPT YOUR CURRENT WAYS OF WORKING TO THE REMOTE CONTEXT:
- Communicate with clarity and efficiency by using the right communication tools for the right purpose at the right time
- Minimise the heightened risk of cross-cultural misunderstandings
- Effectively maintain and build influence, relationships and trust
- Increase personal effectiveness and productivity by forming efficient habits
- Collaborate with organised and optimised remote processes and ways-of-working
- Overcome the key challenges when working remotely and leverage the potential benefits
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Alex Lanjri (ABNLP).
Alex heads the Learning & Training services at Timeo-Performance across Asia Pacific. Since 2007, Alex has been delivering corporate training and coaching programmes to global companies in Europe and Asia. He is a practicing Executive Coach certified from the ICF (International Coach Federation). Alex has a mixed cultural heritage and heralds from London, England, he has lived in Asia since 2011, both in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.