This week we celebrated International Women’s Day. I feel very fortunate to be where I am in my career, and admire every outstanding female leader I have the privilege of working with.
This week I’ve included seven thoughts about making the most out of your day, and a couple of thoughts about diversity in the workplace. If you have other resources that you’d like to share, do let me know!
- The Science Backed Ways Music Affects Your Brain and Productivity - When nothing else seems to help make us productive, the right music can supercharge us. But in terms of our brain and work, what does music do and why does it help us?
- If You Want to Be Happy at Work, Have a Life Outside of It - If you have a job that grants you a life outside of work, the money to afford it, you might be happier than you realize!
- The Most Attractive Cities to Move to for Work - Many people have a lot more choice about where they live than they used to. So where do these ex-pat workers want to live, and why do they want to live there?
- How Mindfulness Helped a Workplace Diversity Exercise - Research shows that having an inclusive and diverse workforce is associated with creativity and innovation, and exposure to racial diversity has been linked to greater problem-solving skills and expanded perspective.
- Lots of Companies Still Have No Senior Executives Who Are Women - It was once thought as more women went to college and entered the paid workforce, we would see C-suites and corner offices gradually fill up with females. That hasn’t happened.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone
We are in the Skills Business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams, and individuals. As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our service. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
As busy professionals, our schedules are often filled to the brim with meetings and tasks to complete. We can get so caught up with work that we might even forget our all-important lunch and power through dinner as well. Alas, we can only do so much given the 24 hours we have in a day. While time management is vital, being productive is another matter in its entirety.Enter time batching.