Dramatically improve your innovation capabilities and knowledge!
About this course
Innovation is defined globally as a core-differentiating factor in many of the world's leading companies. Our expert trainer will take you through the steps of a successful innovation process explaining the conditions needed to move from a true open-minded creativity phase into the practical implementation phase aiming to achieve actual results. You will be introduced to a practical methodology and tools to increase your innovation capabilities (knowledge, skills, behavior etc. ).
- Multi-awarded innovation training and methodology
- Global Innovation Award for Best Seminar on Innovation in 2015 (Financial Services industry)
- Worldwide finalist for Best Management Initiative ("Innovation Process", category Management in 2016) (Construction)
- Award for Best Innovation Idea (category: Safety) in 2017 (Idea being patented) (Construction)
At the end of this course, you will have acquired the necessary insights into:
What is innovation versus creativity, its demystification and global best practices.
How to create a culture that fosters innovation in your company and teams.
How to promote creativity and turn ideas into action: the requirements for a successful innovation process.
Practical conditions and techniques to maximize the opportunity to be creative.
How to create a pragmatic innovation blueprint to implement a solution into the real world.
Leadership skills and values that are needed to enhance your company's innovative capabilities.
Who should attend
- Managers/executives who want to foster a culture of innovation in their company or team.
- Managers / executives who are looking to turn their creative ideas into practical new and innovative business projects.
- Busy executives that would like to feed both their body and mind in the shortest time getting the latest insights on innovation and creativity.