About this course
Uncover the drivers of behaviour of business professionals from France and the business practices of French companies. Explore how French culture compares with your own cultural practices. Define the cultural gaps that you must bridge in order to have effective working relationships with customers, colleagues and bosses from French culture.
- Fully understand the French context and culture and the fundamental values of liberty, equality and individualism.
- Analyse the variety of situations in which misunderstandings may arise and identify ways of communicating through Cartesian reasoning, a ‘critical spirit’ and a fondness for debate.
- Reduce misunderstandings from French cultural communication based on the written word as well as non-verbal communication.
- Decipher and understand decision-making and negotiation processes in France.
Who should attend
- Managers and other business professionals who will shortly relocate to France for an international assignment.
- Local staff who are communicating and collaborating on a regular basis with French HQ, clients or other French stakeholders.
- Other business professionals who will be working or doing business in France.
- Innovative and effective online tools: 12 months access!
- Nomad’ Profile®: Cultural Profile, Comparison tool, Country Packs
- Nomad’ Network®: preparing & following up on the training
- A theoretical as well as practical and concrete approach
- A personalized action plan with strategies to deal with the challenges of working in a remote team
- A senior trainer/consultant with expertise knowledge and experience of the cultural influence on business.