About this course
The aim of this training is to significantly improve your intercultural business skills and knowledge on successfully working in, or with people from, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, and Vietnam. Our expert trainers will share their experience and knowledge of the cultural challenges of doing business in Southeast Asia (SEA) and help you leverage intercultural skills and strategies to increase your business impact in the region and with SEA counterparts.
- Understand the background and cultural values of the SEA countries that you deal with
- Be aware of your preferred working style based on an individual Cultural Profile
- Identify the cultural gaps between yourself and your SEA counterparts and the impact this could have on your business dealings
- Develop strategies to adapt your communication and management style to the specific (business) culture
- Understand the impact of cultural differences on business aspects such as decision-making, delegation, running meetings, negotiation etc.
- Build and maintain your professional relationships with any stakeholder (colleagues, clients, suppliers etc.) in the SEA region
Who will benefit
- Managers and other business professionals who are working or doing business in Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, and Vietnam)
- Managers and employees who deal with Southeast Asian business relations (colleagues, clients, suppliers etc.)
- Innovative and effective online tools: 12 months access!
- Nomad’ Profile®: Cultural Profile, Comparison tool, Country Packs
- Nomad’ Network®: preparing & following up on the training
- A theoretical as well as practical and concrete approach
- A personalized action plan with strategies to deal with cross-cultural challenges
- A senior trainer/consultant with expertise knowledge and experience of the cultural influence on business
ABOUT AKTEOS ASIA
Akteos Asia, a joint-venture between Timeo-Performance and Akteos, is specialized in intercultural management trainings. With offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, we serve the Asian business community by addressing the challenges of doing business in a multicultural business environment and providing intercultural skills and strategies to bridge cultural gaps and enhance overall business performance. Akteos consists of a worldwide network and offers more than 300 training courses. With the expertise of over 250 international Akteos consultants we carry out global training programs; from webinars, workshops and coaching to multiple days training and public courses.