Enhance your team performance and benefit from your team’s cultural diversity
About this course
In today’s business world, it is more the rule than the exception to have more than one nationality in your team. Challenges are augmented by cultural differences in communication styles and working practices which can increase misunderstandings and cause a loss of efficiency, if not managed properly. This course helps you to become aware of the unique challenges that multicultural teams face and aims to support both managers and team members with tools to improve overall team performance.
At the end of this training, you will have acquired the necessary skills to:
- leverage the benefits and manage the challenges of working in a multicultural team
- understand and minimise potential cross-cultural misunderstandings
- effectively build relationships, trust and influence in a multicultural team
- organise and optimise team processes and ways of working
- adapt your communication style to balance clarity with harmony.
Who should attend
- Managers and other business professionals who work as part of a team in a multicultural business environment
- Business professionals who manage a remote and multicultural team
- Managers and team leaders who want to increase their awareness and leadership skills regarding collaborating with different cultures
- Managers and teams who regularly liaise and communicate with clients and colleagues based in overseas locations
ONLINE TOOL – NOMAD’ PROFILER
The training includes 12 months access to our online tool Nomad’ Profiler / Network valued at S$120.
This exclusive resource provides the opportunity to create an individual Cultural Profile (based on 10 cultural dimensions) and compares the individual working preferences to other cultures to gain a fuller understanding of cultural differences and potential gaps to bridge.
ABOUT AKTEOS ASIA
Akteos Asia, a joint-venture between Timeo-Performance and Akteos, is specialized in intercultural management trainings. With offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, we serve the Asian business community by addressing the challenges of doing business in a multicultural business environment and providing intercultural skills and strategies to bridge cultural gaps and enhance overall business performance. Akteos consists of a worldwide network and offers more than 300 training courses. With the expertise of over 250 international Akteos consultants we carry out global training programs; from webinars, workshops and coaching to multiple days training and public courses.