About this course
The modern world requires a fresh look at individual prioritising and productivity in the workplace and in life in general. The increasing pace of change, driven by exponential technology growth requires methods and techniques to improve prioritisation and develop clarity of meaning and purpose.
Explore the behaviour, habits and ways of working that will maximise efficiency and the time spent on what matters the most. Avoid spending time on the things that don’t matter and ensuring to make the best use of every waking (and non-waking) hour, minute and second available every day.
- Personally achieve more of the work that matters most to business goals and and life priorities.
- Increase personal effectiveness and productivity in the workplace for your own strategic benefit.
- Practice inspirational and collaborative habits & behaviours to create engagement internally with colleagues, employees & bosses and externally with clients and customers.
- Determine, create and implement powerful visualisations and goals that stick with ease to make practical changes back in the workplace.
Who should attend
Business professionals who:
- would like to dramatically improve their personal impact and influence on business results
- want to get the right things done in less time
- want to progress in their career and feel they need to show more drive in their work
- are looking for more job satisfaction