Enhance your business performance across countries, time zones and cultures
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In today’s business world, it is the rule rather than the exception to be part of at least one remote team, dispersed across countries and time zones. Without the option to easily connect in the office or build trust based on face-to-face meetings, greater effort is needed to achieve effective collaboration within a virtual team. Challenges are augmented by cultural differences in communication and working styles, which can increase misunderstandings and cause a loss of efficiency. It is essential to leverage the benefits and manage the challenges of working with/in a virtual team.
- Understand the key benefits and challenges of working remotely.
- Understand and minimise potential cross-cultural misunderstandings.
- Effectively build relationships, trust and influence in a virtual (multicultural) team.
- Use the right communication tools for the right purpose at the right time.
- Overcome the unique challenges of working in a virtual team by organising and optimising remote processes and ways of working.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business professionals who:
- Would like to increase their personal business impact within their remote team
- Would like to understand the latest best practices for working in a virtual setting.
- Want to improve their remote management skills.
- Regularly liaise and communicate with clients and colleagues based in overseas locations.
- Innovative and effective online tools: 12 months access!
- Nomad’ Profile®: Cultural Profile, Comparison tool, Country Packs
- Nomad’ Network®: preparing & following up on the training
- A theoretical as well as practical and concrete approach
- A personalized action plan with strategies to deal with the challenges of working in a remote team
- A senior trainer/consultant with expertise knowledge and experience of the cultural influence on business.
ABOUT AKTEOS ASIA
Akteos Asia, a joint-venture between Timeo-Performance and Akteos, is specialized in intercultural management trainings. With offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, we serve the Asian business community by addressing the challenges of doing business in a multicultural business environment and providing intercultural skills and strategies to bridge cultural gaps and enhance overall business performance. Akteos consists of a worldwide network and offers more than 300 training courses. With the expertise of over 250 international Akteos consultants we carry out global training programs; from webinars, workshops and coaching to multiple days training and public courses.