About this course
With the increasing complexity and diversity of the corporate global melting pot, the need for communication expertise and sophistication has become critical to success in the workplace. It is now of paramount importance to practice and combine the latest research on communication theory and influence techniques in a practical way to get desired actions and responses in an effective and efficient way. This course introduces methods to create impact, inspire action and force the reaction you want from your colleagues, clients, partners and bosses.
You will gain expertise of communication tools and the psychological techniques most commonly used for effective influential and persuasive communication:
- Communicate to create an impact so your most important messages are understood as you intended.
- Handling indecision and inertia to move decision making to the next stage.
- Influence others ethically to make the decision that’s right for you and for them.
- Communicate effectively across a variety of different business functions and seniorities.
- Increase confidence and be more effective during discussions and presentations to individuals, in round table discussions and larger group settings.
Who should attend
Business professionals who:
- want to improve their personal impact and influence on business results
- want to communicate more effectively to reach their goals
- wish to increase their confidence in communicating their needs