About this course
When following an adaptable process for conflict resolution, employees are far better equipped to resolve conflicts, disputes and reconcile common business disagreements. Building win-win solutions, avoiding the risks of mis-perceptions & mis-judgements, and establishing common ground quickly during business interactions are crucial for harmonious, collaborative and productive business interactions.
- Master the conflict resolution process and avoid the common pitfalls of conflict and conflict resolution.
- Apply the crucial behavioural & communication styles of conflict resolution.
- Adapt a conflict resolution process for all types of business conflicts, disagreements and dilemmas.
- Practice key communication tools for harmonious and efficient collaboration including: Agreement frame, Questioning techniques and the Constructive Feedback model.
Who should attend
Business professionals who:
- want to improve their personal impact and influence on business results
- want to progress in their career and feel they need to better manage conflict and other difficult situations
- Want to have a positive influence on collaboration with and between others
- are looking for more job satisfaction