ABOUT THIS COURSE
There is a well-established link between a diverse gender-balanced workforce and better business performance. Across the globe, companies are looking for ways to attract, hire, promote and retain more women at all levels of seniority.
This half-day session helps you to improve your impact and showcase your value as a female leader through improved choice of language, enhanced use of networks and heightened self-awareness. The training combines practical exercises with reflection and steps for further action. Anna Kiukas-Pedersen is an experienced facilitator and coach who is quickly able to create a comfortable and intimate setting, where participants feel safe to open up. In a coaching style, she will give feedback and concrete suggestions to help you not only accelerate but also sustain your leadership journey.
At the end of this training, you will have gained insights into:
- The common challenges that executive women face (e.g. dealing with prejudice, the work-life see-saw “Having it All”)
- How to brand yourself: what are your vision and values
- How to maximise your influence and impact
- Taking risks: growing the business and yourself
- Building resilience and learning how to replenish
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is targeted at female leaders who:
- want to increase their confidence and business impact.
- are involved in enhancing gender diversity in their organisation.
- are close to being promoted or have just been promoted but feel they are held back from achieving their full potential.
- wish to deepen their self-awareness including impact on others.
*The group size for this course will be capped at 8 participants.
“The trainer was able to quickly create a safe environment for us to open up.”
“The course gave me insights in how to reframe my thoughts/mindset.”
”I liked the input on how to brand myself and talk about my strengths.”