About this course
Gain the most efficient recruitment techniques for Asia from professional trainers who are certified recruiters, trainers and ICF accredited coaches. Compete for the best candidates in the highly candidate-driven Asian business environment, handle clients with professional care to improve relationships and increase business opportunities, and provide corporate clients with an outstanding recruitment service.
- Advocate for clients and candidates and present them in the best light.
- Effectively and ethically influence client and candidate decision-making.
- Overcome and adapt to intercultural differences and pitfalls that harm successful recruiting.
- Explore what ‘best in class’ companies are doing and learn about expectations of the modern recruiter’s role as well as the top success factors to recruit in Asia.
- Successfully navigate the intricate nature of the Asia talent market and the impact it has on recruitment processes.
- Probe for the truth and dig deep during candidate interviews by using ‘powerful questions’ and ‘killer questions’ that get the answers recruiters need.
Who should attend
HR professionals or recruiters who:
- want to improve their personal impact and influence on business results by recruiting the right people
- Want/need to improve their skills in recruitment
- want to progress in their HR career
- are looking for more job satisfaction