ABOUT THIS COURSE
The cornerstone skills of the modern people manager can be split into two very different pathways, methodologies and thought processes. To be successful in their roles, People managers and leaders must be confident and competent with a variety of skills and behaviours across a broad range in order to achieve outstanding results.
- Recognise and increase flexibility to adapt between the management role and the leadership role.
- Understand yourself and the styles and preferences of others to build on strengths and overcome mental blocks.
- Motivate yourself and others to perform at peak performance.
- Progress and develop others with expert use of development tools, delegation and coaching skills.
- Speak up with clarity and compassion to give feedback, regularly and expertly with positive results every time.
- Gain strategies to handle conflicts, communicate the tough decisions and de-escalate disputes.
- Adapt communication styles effectively across a variety of different business functions and seniorities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business professionals who:
- Would like to enhance their managerial and leadership skills with the latest trends and research
- Want to increase their impact in their business through outstanding people management
- Have been recently promoted to a management role
- Are looking for more job satisfaction through skill building