TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 17-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is hiring a
- Accepting deliveries and packing of goods for delivery.
- Checking equipment and devices are in place.
- Ensuring instruments are fully charged and can be switched on before delivery end users.
- Consolidating certificates from suppliers and ensure they are attached to goods for delivery to end-users.
- Checking and ensuring all returned equipment are correct.
- Carrying out a visual inspection and simple functional test to ensure returned instruments/equipment are in good working condition.
- Keeping track of date of rental and return are corresponding with delivery and collection date from suppliers and end users.
- Scheduling end user training with support of supplier.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum ‘O’ Level with at least 2 – 4 years of relevant working experiences.
- Only Singaporean and/or PR will be considered.
- Physically fit.
- Good and supportive work attitude.
- Strong coordination, interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. as bee
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169