VP Engineering – Fintech
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 19-03-2019APPLY NOW
IT / Tech
Our client, a leading IT/ Fintech company, processing real-time transactions for money transfer operators, mobile operators and digital wallet providers, and offering safe, reliable and more accessible mobile value services for emerging markets, is currently seeking a Head of Technology / VP Engineering to join their Singapore office.
You'll be working closely with the leadership team, the CTO, Product and Engineering teams. This role involves team management and mentoring and is also relatively hands-on as well.
Reports Directly to: CTO
- Lead and participate in the choice of design, architecture, technologies and assist in the evaluation of new technologies Lead and mentor an Engineering team of 20-25 persons.
- Provide support to attract, identify and grow top engineering talents Define and execute the engineering roadmap and strategy based on company's objectives
- Review of current platform and proposition of enhancements Actively support the integration engineers and new features requested by the product team
- Act as the architecture expert, analysis of requirements and application architecture design based on requirements
- Act as the software engineering best practices expert (code quality, code review, testing and product quality), processes, metrics
- Be confident to work within a continuous integration and delivery environment Coordinate with product and business development teams to define future evolutions and features Work with other team members locally and overseas
- Follow and improve software standards and guidelines within the technology team and code review Work with other team members locally and overseas
Skills and requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 12+years of experience in a Tech, Ecommerce or Fintech company with a minimum of 3 years of large team management / technical lead
- Proven experience in using and developing on Linux Good analytical, problem-solving skills and willingness to investigate complex problems
- Experience in designing, integrating, developing web services and REST/JSON APIs Familiar with the following technologies and services: Amazon AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, GIT Management of QA processes and methodologies
- Passion for writing well tested code Solid understanding of client/server architectures
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills and willingness to investigate complex problems
- Solid understanding of client/server architectures Self-starter, creative, curious, strong communication and analytical skills, customer oriented and strong leadership skills.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01,
Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169