Tax Manager – Transfer Pricing
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 19-02-2018APPLY NOW
- Keep updated on the latest developments in transfer pricing in Malaysia.
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to understand their expectations and requirements, and provide timely deliverables.
- Liaise with officers from the Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies in connection with client engagements.
- At least 4 years in transfer pricing work experience, preferably in another accounting firm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Competent in MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.
- Able to prioritize and organize work.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
· About Timeo-Performance
Timeo Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong.Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
-Performance Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169