TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 17-12-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading management consulting company, is looking for an Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Participate in the solution planning and deal shaping for qualified deals.
- Design high impact client solutions based on the defined scope
- Timely turnaround of solution designs, plans & costings to the sales team
- Develop proof of concepts independently or with a team of Subject Matter Expert
- Managing technical and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- To lead and manage the Technical delivery team
- During solution planning, develop the Solution Plan, including defining the scope, estimates, contingency, costs, schedule, delivery model, resource/sourcing plan, assumptions, and risks
- Align solutions to the delivery team capabilities
- Identify the appropriate delivery methodology to match client needs
- Provide technical support to the delivery teams where required
- Explore and assess new technologies were required
- Develop key relationships with partners, suppliers and clients
- Develop and review key technical deliverables
- Define or clarify Technical / IT-centric problems and solutions with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Understand business, functional, technical, security aspects as required
- Identify and report risks related to the projects and propose mitigation actions
- Plan and review project releases
- Support in solving technical production issues
- Understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of new technologies and provide recommendations.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science / IT
- Experienced in web and software development,Minimum 5 years in a Solutions Architecture role including design, integration, review and compliance
- Ability to engage with senior clients (Director / VP level) and working level in a business centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Ability to articulate a solution value proposition
- Demonstrable communication and persuasion skills when presenting to varied audiences
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Exposure to the Insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of different delivery methodologies such as SDLC and Agile
- High level of technical competency, with development and solutioning experience, in one or more of the following
- Back End related -Java, Enterprise Java Beans, JSP, Spring Batch, NodeJS
- Content Management Platforms like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, API management, Microservices)
- API Messaging such as XML, JSON and YAML
- API Protocols such as SOAP and Rest API
- Data Architecture (Acord model, Digital insurance data model)
- Strong knowledge and solid experience in using GIT or similar source code management system
- Strong knowledge of Web Server Administration
- Strong knowledge and solid experience with database technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS SQL, MY SQL and Sybase
- Experience working in an agile setup is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry best practices
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and applications in relation to business processes improvements and automation
- Technical competency, with development and solutioning experience, in one or more of the following would be an added advantage:
- Integration with Legacy Application Environments (e.g. mainframe applications)
- Business Process Automation (Human and STP processes)
- Cloud PaaS (Container and Kubernates)
- Mobile related technologies -Native apps: iOS and Android ,Hybrid apps: Ionic, PhoneGap, Cordova, React Native
For more information about this role, please contact deepthi at: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo- Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169