Solution Architect Warehouse Management System – WM
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 04-12-2018APPLY NOW
Our client, the world’s leading luxury travel retailer, is currently looking for a functional Solution Architect WM / Product Manager with a passion for technology. You will own, develop and continuously improve the applications that runs the core of our business related to all the Warehouse Management Solutions for key business functions.
- Responsible for providing in depth content expertise and knowledge on business Warehouse Management processes for logistics, global and local distribution centers, wholesales, retail and omnichannel operations, including how IT can support those processes.
- To be involve and provide input to the Global Technology Strategy, ensuring input in decision-making process.
- Provide high level assessments in a short period of time to ensure timely strategic decisions.
- Takes a lead role and provide recommendations in process improvement and ensures connectivity to customers in the business in this respect.
- Interacts with Business, Service Delivery and Service Providers in decision making processes regarding new solutions.
- Responsible to lead the area for Warehouse Management in the technology area, managing the team of solution architect and business analyst, being responsible for the full life-cycle of the product, enforcing the best practices in the Retail
- Improve the best practices in the Retail Warehouse management
- Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or Logistics
- 10+ years of experience in international WMS implementation projects including global templates
- Experience working with nearshore/offshore teams
- Experience with support tools, project management and global SharePoint
- Required knowledge in JDA for Warehouse Management (WM)
- Integration with other ERPs, preferably SAP and Informatica PIM
- PMP or ITIL certifications for Project Management or Services Management
- Strong leadership, excellent management and interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects
- Self-starter, creative, excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills