Solution Architect Master Data Management – Hong-Kong
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 04-12-2018APPLY NOW
IT / Tech
Our client, the world’s leading luxury travel retailer, is currently looking for a functional Solution Architect / Product owner with a passion for technology and a desire to apply technology to meet business objectives. You will own, develop and continuously improve the Product Information Management (PIM) application for usage by key business functions.
Location: Hong-Kong (relocation package ok)
Language: English is required
Reports Directly to: Director of Supply Chain System
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organisational and business processes and objectives.
- Clear presentation and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations to both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain and own solution blueprint and technical roadmap of MDM applications that fits within overall technology architecture.
- Co-own the roadmap for MDM with the business product owner.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Master Data Management functional team.
- Manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the Global Technology application landscape that are aligned with our client‘s business strategy and objectives while adhering to MDM best practices.
- Manage work efforts with technical team for issue resolution, enhancements and projects.
- Research on upcoming product releases and recommend for upgrades.
- Regularly review existing product performance with the business and IT stakeholders to ensure technology products meet expectations in terms of quality, availability and functionality.
- Advise on data quality procedures to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Define Master Data Governance together with Business Owners and program key stakeholders.
- Ensure the smooth delivery and transition across program phases, systems and processes, from initiation through requirements, design, build and rollout and a smooth handover to the support and operations teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or IT
- 10+ years of experience including 4+ years of relevant technical experience on MDM Products with end to end projects implementation experience
- Experience in consulting companies as a solution architect for MDM and/or PIM implementation is an advantage
- Knowledge of architecture standard and industry best practices in MDM/PIM domains.
- Ability to develop and implement data governance and standards
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the current master data environment (including systems, policies, processes, and procedures)
- Strong leadership, excellent management and interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects
- Able to travel every quarter, to work with the Global Technology team based in Singapore
- Self-starter, creative, excellent communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169