Senior Solution Architect
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 24-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a growth services partner are into creating a new category that fuses together marketing, technology and people disciplines to help large organisations acquire and retain new customers, build and launch transformational products, and scale up operations. They are now looking for an accomplished Senior Solution Architect to join their team in KL
- Customer facing role to represent the company within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management, change and release management, IT compliance and risk mitigation
- You will lead, coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, various level’s customer-facing consultant.
- As a Senior Solution Architect, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
- In this role, you will focus on both business and technical acumen.Your responsibilities will include thought leadership and driving value creation for our customers, shaping technical solutions, growing the team, and leading specific customer engagement and interaction at the CXO and Executive level.
- This role will have responsibilities to own, define, develop, and execute a customer-outcome plan. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments such as our sales, support, services teams, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
- Experience and motivated technologists who posses a unique balance of technical depth, strong interpersonal skills, and business savvy
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges Highly technical and analytical, possessing 8 or more years of IT architecture / implementation / consulting experience
- Deep understanding the AWS Well Architecture Framework, DevOps, and TCO methodology. Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies required
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; ability to think abstractly
- Working knowledge of AWS services. Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
- Proven record of working in Financial Services environment
- AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional.
- Knowledge of scripting using python / node.js / powershell.History of successful technical consulting and/or architecture engagements with large-scale customers or enterprises
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.