Senior Recruitment Consultant APAC
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 10-04-2019APPLY NOW
Timeo-Performance is The Skills Factory for your performance in Asia-Pacific.
The demand for new skills and bridging skills gap to allow organisations to perform and grow, is greater than ever!
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals. As our clients are in the centre of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our offer includes a large array of services, ranging from recruitment to training, including corporate digital learning solutions, Executive coaching, multicultural management face-to-face training, webinars, leadership assessment and much more, enabling us to be the one-stop provider for companies looking at building and developing performing teams in Asia.
We are hiring! We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us in this exciting and meaningful adventure!
You are passionate about bringing in new business, building long-term client rapport and you strive for delivery excellence. You are autonomous in driving business development on your market segments, managing your time and priorities to ensure efficient and successful delivery. Your participate to the Recruitment team dynamics in a give-and-take spirit, and to the development of the company as a whole.
We are a growing company that provides the opportunity to take part in various business building discussions and experiences. We have a desire to see people grow within our organization, and as we expand within and across geographies, we need talent who grow with the company.
- You will have your own portfolio to manage and contribute actively to achieve our client acquisition roadmap in APAC through the promotion and sale of recruitment solutions.
- Build and expand your clients’ portfolio on defined market segments
- Manage the recruitment process from the client brief, candidate screening to offering stage and beyond, partnering effectively with our support team (candidate managers)
- Be a team player and work in a spirit of exchange and emulation with the rest of the team
- Participate to our company current projects, sharing ideas and embracing our company standards and ways of working
- Make proper use of our internal tools and database, according to our company standards
- Opportunity to grow your own portfolio autonomously
- Support from an experienced management team with 20-year success record
- Support from a dedicated team of Candidate managers to help you all along the process
- Learning and development opportunities, working across several industries, countries and job functions
What's in it for you: a company founded on strong values
- Our corporate culture focuses on engagement, responsibility and passion for a job well done
- Integrity and Honesty, internally as well as with external stakeholders
- Quality, thriving for the highest level of quality in the services rendered to our clients
- Solidarity among all members of Timeo-Performance team
Your background to be successful and happy
- At least 7 years of experience in the recruitment industry
- A successful track record in business development (hunting and farming)
- The ability to deliver a recruitment project autonomously
- Excellent communication level in English – written and spoken
- Expertise in specific function or industry is welcome
Attitude / soft skills:
- Highly personable, demonstrating a professional attitude in the recruitment process from A to Z, towards clients and candidates, and internally
- Strong integrity
We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Isabelle Larche (R1103259) at email@example.com. Please do note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 EA License number: 09C4169 - Reg 200811838D Personnel Registration number: R1654592.