Senior Planning Analyst (Data Analytics)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 06-01-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a leading service provider within the Shipping industry. To support the transition into Industry 4.0, we are currently partnering them to look for a Senior Planning Analyst to drive process improvement.
- The candidate is expected to apply data analytics techniques such as regression analysis and clustering analysis to improve internal processes.
- You will work closely with business leaders to develop and execute data analytics solutions.
- To be successful in this role, you should possess a Bachelor or Master in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science and have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate has strong business acumen and a certain level of proficiency in Python, R, SQL, Qlikview, Tableau, BI and Hadoop.
- You are a fantastic number cruncher who can make logical deductions and has excellent interpersonal skills to engage people at all levels.
For more information on this role, please contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110985)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169