Senior Merchandiser, Outdoor
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 28-02-2020APPLY NOW
Purchasing / Supply Chain
Our client is hiring a
Senior Merchandiser, Outdoor
To be based in Hong Kong
Our client is an international home improvement company. Today they are looking for a Senior Merchandiser, Outdoor to join their team based in Hong Kong.:
- Follow up orders with suppliers, customers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Assist in product development process, design, QA. Support and coordinate with external and internal parties to ensure cost-saving and high production efficiency design/product
- Establish and maintain solid relationship with current suppliers and build a strong suppliers network to meet with global sourcing strategy, business needs and requirements
- Understand the sourcing process and procedures, follow up with the full cycle from sourcing, negotiation, development, evaluation/ selection, order management, production control to shipment
- Perform buying trips and factory visits
- Maintain up-to-date market trend information and proactively identify product opportunities
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to create / review product briefs and initial product schedules / agendas; ensure project schedules / agendas are always effectively and efficiently communicated
Skills & Requirements:
- At east 8 years of relevant experience, buying office experience is a MUST
- Experience in Plastics or Wood products & components and product development, preferably in Composite (WPC) products
- Sound background on product development is an advantage
- Ability to review, comment & propose improvement changes on conceptual design
- Ability to work on project independently and follow up throughout the whole process from sourcing, cost analysis, product control, order management to shipment
- Strong stakeholder management skill, you are a good team player and comfortable to deal with people at all levels
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and influence skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more information about this role, please contact Kaman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169