Senior Marketing Director
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 04-11-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is looking for a Senior Regional Marketing Director to join their growing team based in Singapore. You will be involved with all aspects of Marketing for Singapore and the region.
- Responsible for the development of the company’s brand in Asia from strategic positioning to execution and market roll-out to achieve business objectives
- Provide content support for various areas of marketing including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, and physical branding.
- Focused on acquiring and retaining clients through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, website, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, budget, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of clients
- Partner and support sales teams with promotional activities
- Plan and implement business meetings and trade shows
- Manage the Asia marketing budget in accordance with the company’s guidelines and brand objectives
- Ensure all external communication events, materials and messages (press conferences and releases) are in line with the company’s direction and local regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong and broad BtoB marketing experience including digital marketing across different industries such as IT/ Tech, Internet ,Infrastructure, Tech, Telco or real estate would be a plus
- International profile with first experience abroad
- Strategic and able to plan budget and timeline
- Prior track record in creating and running marketing campaigns with different markets in SEA and/or China with demonstrated success in increased revenue
- Management of brand guidelines and assets
- Able to lead and influence cross-functional and regional teams
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset
- Strong time management, project management, and organization skills
- Self-driven, creative, organised and a great team player who can work well with all levels with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to travel from time to time
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01