Senior Infrastructure Engineer
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 27-02-2020APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading Tech Healthcare company, offering radiology services developing and deploying the first scalable, distributed medical imaging software designed for affordable access around the world is currently hiring a new Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their Singapore office.
- Manage, grow their infra stack, CI/CD pipelines, maintain and upgrade their infrastructure
- Design and Implement new cloud infrastructure to serve business needs, optimizing for performance and cost
- Simplify and Automate the platform
- Setup Monitoring/Alerting Tools and best practices
- Train our Solution Engineers and Support team (Tier 1, 2 and 3 Support)
- Assisting in scaling up the Dev Team by setting up new tools and automate processes
- Document the infrastructure
- Coach and Mentor peers
- Bachelors' degree in Computers sciences, information Technology or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing networks, systems and application architecture
- Hands on experience with either AWS or GCP
- Strong experience of Linux administration, CLI, shell scripting
- Good understanding Layer 3 Networking Protocol (IPSec, ICMP…), Application Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH…) and SSL/TLS.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining services such as HAproxy, MySQL, Apache/Nginx, PHP, Prometheus, Grafana, NFS, FTP/SFTP, DNS
- Good understanding and experience with VPN, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Cloud and on-premise security layers
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet would be a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare IT standards (HL7, DICOM) and compliance (HIPAA)
- Experience with PCI-DSS and/or ISO 27001 standards
- Ability to code in one language (PHP, Python, GoLang, Perl…)
We are in the skills business!