Senior HR Director Shanghai – Luxury Group
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 07-06-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a world’s leading luxury Group (Fashion & Cosmetics), is currently hiring a Senior HR Director to join their Shanghai office.
You will be a key driver responsible for driving initiatives from the Group that need to be implemented (performance review, mobility, training, comp and ben, etc.) and contribute a high level of human resource generalist knowledge and expertise in the luxury industry. You will work closely with Senior VP HR to support all level of Shanghai office staff, analyze and implement human resources strategies and make sure the achievement of the business objectives.
Reports Directly to: Senior VP HR APAC
- Translate business needs to actionable HR plans and ensure the implementation
- Collaborate with other HR and Business Leaders, evaluate on-going programs, propose improvements for a smooth, efficient and competitive people strategy in the market
- Foster a working environment that reflects Group’s culture and value, and drive employees to deliver results
- Expert in building relationships
- Work with management teams to monitor and implement performance management activities
- Handle ER case, ensure the compliance to company policies and legal requirements Work with HR Development Manager on the office training programs throughout needs analysis, program design and following up
- Work closely with HR Development Manager on the creative and digital way to recruit talents
- Ensure the office vacancies are minimum
- Roll out the China HR projects to support the HR Strategies Attends meetings as a member executive committee and provides Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results)
- Manage one or more HR Assistant
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 17 - 20 years of solid working experience in HR, covering HR full functions within Luxury Retail industry and/or MNC background
- Ability to cope with complex processes
- Understand politics and know how to build an internal branding image and convey a Group identity through business and HR leaders
- Strategic and operational, pragmatic and able to manage through influence
- Excellent communication, super strong stakeholder management, good interviewing, coaching and influencing skills
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated, strong business acumen, people oriented and leadership
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169