Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 29-10-2019APPLY NOW
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, test, deliver, maintain and improve business applications a senior member of a team working across full-stack through entire software development lifecycle
- Participate in Agile sprints and ceremonies, supporting rapid iteration and development
- Participate in code reviews of your own code and review code of your teammates
- Build and maintain the DevOps tool-chain and monitoring frameworks
As a Solution Architect, you will:
- Be responsible for product architectural design, issues and solutions within the enterprise architectural guidelines
- Be responsible for understanding vendor architecture and integrating vendor-built solutions into the environment
- Prepare technical architectural documentation and represent the team on Architectural and Risk Review Boards
- Understand and work with multiple infrastructure and network teams simultaneously to ensure smooth rollouts of external facing applications and websites
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in functional and/or OO programming (NodeJS, .NET)
- Web-based front-end development experience (ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 etc.)
- Experience with design patterns, microservices architecture patterns and implementing RESTful Web Services
- Experience with relational databases such as MS-SQL Server and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Experience with cloud application development and CICD using DevOps principles
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization Have a driving entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment
- Love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Collaborate with and demonstrate empathy and generosity towards business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, and operations engineers to uncover pain points and opportunities to deliver new business value through software
- Be curious to understand the fundamentals of capital markets and financial services in support of our service and product offerings
For more information about this role, please contact deepthi at: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo- Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169