TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 04-11-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, a leader in the Internet Infrastructure industry who is acquiring many companies in Asia, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their growing team based in Singapore.
As a Leader of Business Development activities, you will be responsible for selling Data Center colocations to Multinational Companies in Singapore.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to meet corporate growth objectives
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships to understand customer needs and identify organizational decision makers
- Manage customer account professionally, resolves issues, and proposes areas for improvement to maintain and strengthen customer loyalty
- Analyze and document key performance indicators, past sales, and revenue generation, to present realistic sales forecasts to management Identify potential prospects, new market opportunities and market shift potential
- Benchmarking and research on emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Sales or Business Development role in the Internet infrastructure industry
- First experience in selling customized and complex products to Multinational Companies
- Strong business sense, ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the customer organization
- Bilingual English / Mandarin or other language a plus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ambitious, sales driven, passionate, autonomous, curious and used to work in small team and fast pace environment
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802)
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169