Sales Manager (Pumps)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 28-11-2018APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client designs, manufactures and produces centrifugal pumps and systems for a variety of applications across a range of industries.
To support their development in the Water and industrial market, they are recruiting a Sales Manager to develop the business in Singapore and Malaysia.
This Sales Manager will manage the key and general accounts within Singapore and Malaysia for example in the water, waste water, industrial, desalination and related sectors.
He/she will be in charge of developing and maintaining close contacts with all stakeholders, including end users, contractors and consultants, from project inception through to completion, and maximise the business potential through exceptional customer service.
- As a real hunter, you will be responsible for generating business opportunities within Singapore and Malaysia.
- Prepare detailed technical and commercial quotations.
- Provide technical support to customers throughout the pre-order stage, including pump selection and operation.
- Attend technical and commercial clarification meetings and carry out contract negotiations.
- Maintain customer contact through until project completion.
- Liaise with other departments to enhance customer service.
- Prepare Framework submissions, attend framework meetings and operate as Framework Manager for specific key customers.
- Prepare and carry out technical presentations.
- Collect of all relevant market intelligence information (competition & market etc.).
- Real interest and passion for sales hunting position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience of selling activities in a pump, compressor or other rotating machinery environment.
- Experience of pump selection and operation, including system interaction.
- Risk management skills and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the Water industry, key clients and contacts.
- The ability to make decisions in a timely manner and pressure sensitive.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802