Sales manager MRO (aerospace)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 10-12-2018APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
This Company is a famous global airline, freight and aircraft maintenance provider. As their business is expanding, they are now hiring a new Sales Account manager E&M to support the Engineering and Maintenance business growth (MRO business) in the region.
Your prime responsibility will be to develop prospection plans and to implement sales strategies in the perspective of growing a customer portfolio. You will be in charge of hunting for new targets to develop a customer base as well as farming your own accounts.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the VP Sales for APAC.
1. To build detailed prospection and account planning for your portfolio
- According to your yearly targets, to identify new business opportunities and put in place a market approach strategy to get new clients as well as develop existing accounts
- To make the necessary reports on business opportunities and on-going sales campaigns, and share the relevant information to other entities within the Group (Products, Marketing, Accounts…)
- Monitor the evolutions of your existing contracts and update the CRM accordingly
2. To build robust relationship and lobbying and to identify business opportunities
- To build trustful and robust relationships with prospects during all phases of the sales cycle, and turn them into loyal customers
- To build and maintain efficient and transparent relationships within our own corporate network
- To anticipate business opportunities and sales cases
- To regularly check service level and performance issues and manage the global satisfaction assessment
3. To contribute to the negotiation process with the prospects
- To organize kick-off meeting when a sales case is identified to make the relevant decisions on how to manage the case
- To contribute to the selling negotiation process at all steps
4. To feed the organization with feedback on sales activities, customers and the market
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of our overall Sales activity in the region
- To report about all your Sales activities in the CRM
- To feed the marketing team and the organization with field intelligence information, including for the budget elaboration
- To monitor the customer satisfaction level and communicate about it to other concerned entities
5. To ensure the compliance with the internal commercial process, the competition and safety/security rules, the training and change management frame
What you will need:
- At east 8 years experience, including 5 years Sales manager in the aviation industry, targeting the airlines market
- Strong negotiation skills and tenacity to perform in long sales cycles
- Good MRO products knowledge preferred
- Autonomy as a Sales person
- Excellence in execution
- Very good team spirit
- Good intercultural awareness and political / diplomatic sensitivity
- Availability to travel heavily (weekly)
For more information about this role, please contact Stephanie at Stephanie@timeo-performance.com (R1654592).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169