Sales Manager IT/Tech start-up – Mandarin speaking
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 11-12-2018APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, a leading innovative solution provider in the Construction/ Civil Engineering industry, is currently hiring a Sales Engineer to develop Greater China market. You will be responsible to manage existing accounts, meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by participating in the execution of commercial strategy to develop the Greater China market.
Reports Directly to: CEO
Reports Directly to: CEO
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully coordinating activity of the sales team
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to meet corporate growth objectives
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships to understand customer needs and identify organizational decision makers
- Engage with prospect’s key stakeholders: users of the solution, IT department, top management
- Manage customer account and proposes areas for improvement to maintain and strengthen customer loyalty
- Work closely and drive engagement with local partners
- Partner with services team to prepare proposals requiring coordination of technical solutions, marketing information, and pricing data
- Identify potential prospects, new market opportunities and market shift potential
- Closely monitors status of competition
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, or Business Development role in Construction, Civil Engineering or property development industries
- At least 2 years of software enterprise sales selling complex solutions
- Fluent in Mandarin is a must to be able to communicate with Chinese Mandarin speaking clients
- Strong business sense, results driven, ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the customer organization, agile, tenacity, with strong technical background or interest
- Availability to travel when needed
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169