Sales Manager Greater China
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 02-10-2018APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client is a European-based company, creator of intelligent robots, seller of self-driving forklifts, a world-leading and revolutionary solution for large warehouse-based companies. This solution is mainly targeted towards large Consumer goods manufacturers and all other major industry players relying on performing logistics processes in warehouses.
The company is growing very fast in Asia and is now looking for a Sales Manager to be responsible for growing the Sales in China, Hong-Kong and Taiwan.
Report directly to: Sales and Business Development Director APAC based in Singapore
- Identify opportunities, aim at closing new deals and sustain the company’s growth
- Work closely and maintain successful relations with industrial strategic partners
- Support the partners through the sales cycle, train them, motivate them and go to key client meetings
- Follow up closely on all the steps of the sales process of existing and potential deals
- Create, develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Be responsible for leading and developing the sales in the region and for providing support to the Sales organization
- Be in charge from end-to-end of the sales project delivery to customers
- Be the owner of Greater China P&L
Skills & Requirements:
- 7 to 12 years of professional experience including at least 2-3 years in robotics
- Successful experience in Sales of robotics solutions and/or other complex industrial automation solutions
- Keen interest for technology-based solutions and strong exposure to industrial environments
- Proven experience in Channel management or other distribution network
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Availability to travel extensively in China, Hong-Kong and Taiwan
- Knowledge or ability to understand an entire supply chain and logistics process flow
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate, and energy to build trust with your prospects, partners and make them dream about your company’s unique and revolutionary solutions
- Autonomous, self-starter, self-driven, excellent negotiation skills, persistence and tenacity to manage long Sales cycles
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951