Sales Manager Aerospace/Aviation
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 06-01-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, one of the leading system supplier that designs and markets customs solutions for the aeronautic, land transport and maritime industries, is looking for a Sales Manager APAC with Aerospace industry experience to join their office in Singapore.
You will report directly to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for the full Sales scope including Prospection / BD/ Sales and Post-Sales.
You will meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by participating in the execution of commercial strategy in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully coordinating activity of the sales team
- Develop and implements strategic sales plans to meet corporate growth objectives
- Develop the commercial travel plan and defines the annual action plans
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships to understand customer needs and identify organizational decision makers
- Manage customer account professionally, resolves issues, and proposes areas for improvement to maintain and strengthen customer loyalty
- Partner with project management organization to prepare proposals requiring coordination of technical solutions, marketing information, and pricing data
- Network with industry professionals to unearth new sales opportunities and long-term partnerships
- Analyze and document key performance indicators, past sales, and revenue generation, to present realistic sales forecasts to management
- Identify potential prospects, new market opportunities and market shift potential
- Benchmarking and research on emerging technologies
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 to 5 Years of experience in Sales or Business Development role in Aerospace industry
- Experience in selling customized, complex products to OEMs and Operators
- Strong business sense, ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the customer organization
- Bilingual English / Mandarin or other language a plus
- Availability to travel internationally when needed
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Ambitious, sales driven, passionate, autonomous, curious and team player.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951